Meet Doctor Hsu
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital of Weill Cornell Medical College
- Westchester Medical Center of New York Medical College
- Hahnemann University Hospital of Drexel University
- St. Christopher Children’s Hospital
- Philadelphia Hand Center of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Hsu did extensive research at Harvard, UCLA and Hospital for Special Surgery in New York. In an attempt broaden his knowledge, he spent extra time abroad in Asia to learn about Asian eyelid (blepharoplasty) and cosmetic surgery at the Chung-Gung Memorial Hospital in Taiepei, Taiwan. Such training programs involving procedures like Asian blepharoplasty, pediatric plastic surgery, craniofacial surgery, and breast surgery have enabled Dr. Hsu to offer a variety of services to a diverse client base. Not only is Dr. Hsu professional in conduct and demeanor, he is dedicated to providing his patients with premier customer service.